Corporate and Commercial Matters
The Firm has a diverse corporate practice that handles corporate matters in a wide spectrum of industries. The firm is able to provide a complete and strategic service to local and foreign corporates and multinationals.
We have assisted corporations in establishing and structuring business ventures. Apart from giving strategic advice, we are involved in advising on regulatory and compliance issues, including corporate governance and risk management, and providing corporate secretarial and director nominee services.
Our key areas of practice include the following:
- Joint venture structuring and drafting;
- Sale & Purchase Agreement of Shares;
- Sale & Purchase of Businesses;
- Hire-purchase and Financing;
- Drafting Guarantees;
- Agency & Distribution agreements;
- Director Nominee Services;
- Corporate Secretarial Services;
- Incorporation of Singapore companies, businesses, societies, unincorporated associations
- Handling corporate secretarial duties, including registry filings, preparing resolutions;
- Incorporation of foreign companies; and
- Registered office services.